ChatGPT from Open AI is a Microsoft sponsored Artificial Intelligence project. You can ask it questions and the AI engine responds in fully formed sentences, almost as if you’re speaking to another human. It’s being tipped by many as the solution that will finally challenge Google’s search dominance. You’ll certainly be seeing more about it in the media.
We recently asked ChatGPT for 5 useful tips for PC users, and this is what it returned:
- Keep your operating system and software up to date: Regular updates can help improve performance, fix security vulnerabilities, and add new features. (an essential part of what we do for our clients)
- Use anti-virus software: Protect your PC from malware and other malicious software by installing and regularly updating anti-virus software. (part of our services to you)
- Use strong and unique passwords: Strong passwords can help protect your personal information and accounts from hacking and identity theft. (always)
- Keep your work backed up: Regularly backing up your work can help protect against data loss due to hardware failures, software issues, or other unexpected events. (an essential part of what we do)
- Take breaks: Spending long periods of time in front of a computer can be tiring and strain your eyes, so it’s important to take breaks and stretch your legs.
AI Chat Bots can sometimes produce unexpected results but in this case we think this seems like good advice to us!
You can find out more about ChatGPT at https://openai.com/chatgpt
Download it for your mobile devices here: